Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blog Status

My life has really gotten busy recently and I regret to inform you that my blog posts here will now be few and far between.  I'm not sure that I can keep carving out the time on Sunday afternoons to do my weekly digest posts as well as be consistent with my usual slam posts and Davis and Fed Cups preview.

I do plan to keep posting my little tidbits on Twitter @willcorbySTJ, so if you follow me there you'll still get much of the same information.  I'm keeping this page live though because of all the information I have in the "pages".  I will keep updating the ATP and WTA champions and quarterfinalists pages throughout the season and may keep up some of the other stuff there too if time permits.  This also is a medium where I can post more in-depth statistical stuff if/when I do more of that.  And given my love of international team competitions, there's a chance I'll post some Davis and Fed Cup stuff if I have time during those weeks, which obviously I'll link to from Twitter.

And with that, farewell, thanks for reading, follow me on Twitter.  Hopefully I'm able to provide bits and pieces of information here and there that are interesting and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment